Friday, August 01, 2008

Tums

So, There are these things called Tums...and I love them.

As you've probably read in my blog I want to France, and in France they eat bread...all the time...lots. Along with lots of pastries, cheese, and other wheat and yeast filled products that I am allergic to. But thanks to Tums I can now eat these with no problem. Providing I want to take 3 or 4 Tums tablets before or during each meal in which I eat one of the many things I'm allergic to.

Many of you should have seen the long list of things that I can no longer eat without extreme pain.

I still do not eat these things frequently but if I would like to I can have Tums and no longer have the pain that comes with the eating of wheat/yeast/vinegary things


Loving Everyone Always Forever

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

Yay for having figured that out! So now you have a secret weapon when you're in a pinch and don't really have a choice what you'll be eating.