Friday, August 17, 2007

AP Poems

I did it! I finished them. All 57 poems are analyzed. I've written a short piece about each one. Oh my goodness that took ridiculously long. I did not enjoy that assignment. I am so glad to finally have finished it. I thought I should give you all an update on how my AP homework was going, which is why I'm writing this post. I wanted to announce that I am done with that. I still have to finish Dante's Inferno. I am about 1/3 of the way through so we'll see how soon I can finish that. Thats all I have to say I just had to mention that I finished.

Loving Everyone Always Forever

3 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

My goodness; I'm glad you're done, too!

Talk to you after band camp!

Lexi Elizabeth said...

laurel, i'm jealous of you and your great english homework doing skills. but i'm happy we're in english together (if it all works out)

sarahhack08 said...

Hello! I'm pretty sure we've never met before but I accidentally came to your site. The reason why I'm leaving a message is because we have a lot in common! My name is Sarah, I'm 18 and birthday is Feb. 6th! I also LOVE JESUS too!! I'd love to read the WHOLE Bible,(I'm working on that!), and I love telling people about Him to expand His kingdom! That's what it's about anyways, right?

Your friend, Sarah