Sunday, August 19, 2007

School Schedule

I received my school schedule for the 2007-2008 school year. This is my senior year! eek! I'm sure I'll have a good year. It will be interesting though. I plan on having a very fun time. I hope it all works out well. So I'm going to post my schedule when I have a "/" between two classes it means I change after the end of the semester. (obviously the class before the / is first semester and the class after the / is the second semester).
Period 1 Personal Finance/Study Hall
Period 2 Calculus
Period 3 Gym/Honors Economics
Period 4 Study Hall/Entrepreneurship
Period 5 Honors Environmental Science
Period 6 AP English Literature
Period 7 AP French V
Period 8 Honors American Government/ Microsoft Certification of Powerpoint and Access
Period 9 Concert Choir
So that is my schedule my senior year. I certainly do not think it will be easy but I did give myself some classes I thought would be fun and useful as well. I think this will be a fun year and I plan to make it the best ever.
Loving Everyone Always Forever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I did the Certification tests for Word, Excell, and Powerpoint (no studying, sorry for being a computer nerd...), and Powerpoint was definitely the hardest of the three. Access, I don't know squat about, never even used it. You'll have to tell me about it, heh.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great schedule, fun and useful!

Tim Parenti said...

Quite the well-rounded schedule. Enjoy!