Thursday, February 08, 2007

Job

I am extremely happy. It may seem obvious why if you have read the title of this post. But if you are not the brightest then I will enlighten you. I was hired! I now have a job!

I work at South Hills Village Mall at any of the following four places (they are all run by the same person): Gretel's Pretzels, Everything Yogurt and Salad, Taco Bell, Steak and Fries.

People have been asking me how much I will be paid an hour...no clue.

I do know that I will be starting this Sunday from 1pm-6pm. But don't visit me because I don't know what to do haha.

Anyways, that is my exciting Job knews!

Loving Everyone Always Forever

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Congratu-ma-lations!

And let me be the first to say, "Congratulations," too.

I'm busy Sunday, so I won't come visit you... plus, I'm seeing you on Saturday for the ultimate birthday party! Yay!

Tim Parenti said...

Happy 17th BIRTHDAY, Laurel!!!

Don't forget to change your description...