Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Years Eve

Goodbye 2006, Hello 2007!

Last year was a very awkward year for me. I never truly felt that it was 2006. In fact there were quite a few times when i would ask people what the year was, either thinking that it was 2007, 2005, or on rare occasions 2004. For some reason the year 2006, though it was a very important year to me, seemed to have gone by without record.

This year held a lot of new things for me. Having a boyfriend for the first time obviously made my world different. Perhaps that is what made the year fly by.

The end of my sophomore year was fine I suppose. My grades were high, never as high as I would have liked, but high enough. Musical was amazing as usual. I went on my mission trip to Mississippi, and that was a very eye-opening experience. I found out all the things I was allergic too, out of everything else I did this past year that might have changed me the most.

Going to Disney was also a big event in my life. As did becoming a leader for my Youth Group. I love all of those things. It is incredible how much stuff happens in a year I didn't even list half of it lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to tell about New Years Eve, even though that was a long time ago now. I went over to hang out with Chris and we had so much fun. All we did was watch movies and TV but it was so nice to be with him for like 5 hours straight. We don't normally get that much time together so it was awesome. And of course the tradition of kissing at midnight was cute.

Sorry this post was so late by the way!

Loving Everyone Always Forever

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

Aw. Yay for 2006! And many good wishes for 2007!