Tuesday, August 15, 2006

200th Post

Alright, so this is my 200th post! Awesome isn't it! I would like to thank everyone who has read all 199 of my posts, and who are now reading this 200th post. I would also like to make some announcements.

My mom relented, I am not playing on the BP High School Tennis team this year. The sad part though, is that she doesn't seem to see the point in my playing matchplay, which is teams of three playing one match each month...that makes me sad, I still want to play tennis, just not on the school team. So maybe she will let me play on matchplay, and not just try to make me regret my decision by not ever letting me play tennis, because I do really like to play.

Another message, I really am working on my story, whatever chapter I'm on now, it might take a while more, because in this chapter I have to be extra creative, more than just writing the story...so it will take a little longer than desired. So, sorry about that, but I am working on it!

Update on my school reading, as of now I just need to finish Moby Dick, so thats not too bad, I am on page 191, out of 490....which means i have read about 39% of the book! I have finished the other three books, and have very good notes on them!

And, now a preview of things I still need to blog about, All three Vacation Bible Schools, Cousin Week.
And once again, Thanks to everyone that has visited this blog and read any of the now 200 posts!

Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

yeah, i'm doomed.

Tim Parenti said...

Yay for 200 posts! I'm halfway through writing #81 right now, so there.

And it's a good thing that your mom saw your side. And I'm thinking matchplay will be good for you and your schedule.

Welcome to the real world.