Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Soft and Collectible

If you read my post entitled Zoo Goers then you will have read the part where I said that each of my sisters and I got a little stuffed animal. The stuffed animals that Leah and I got were made by the same company "K&M Toys" I got a little Polar Bear, and she got a little Tiger. We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way home and my mom was looking at Leahs Tiger and saw that on the tag it said "Soft and Collectible", we thought this was funny because Leah has a Tiger exactly like the one she got today except the one she got today was smaller. So my mom said that Leah was listening to that and collecting them, and I said that it isn't really a collection if you have two of the same thing. And my mom looked at me and said "hey, you have your collections your way, and she will have her collections her way" and then she winked. I just thought this was very funny. So later in the car Stephanie said something about them being so soft and then my mom and I, in unison, said "and collectible"

Luv ya all!

No comments: