Wednesday, April 26, 2006

No Fat

7 vials of blood and a few other disagreeable tests later trying to determine what is wrong with me. To determine why I keep having these issues. And my doctor calls! All the tests come back saying nothing is wrong with me...yay...NOT! You may think the tests being clear is a good thing but no. All that means is that the doctors have no clue what is wrong with me!

So my doctors solution is for me to go without fat to see if the problem goes away. She didnt specify how long though. I'm thinking I'll try this for a week but after that if i still have the problem I'm calling her and telling her it isn't working. I already did the whole no chocolate thing...and now I'm doing a no chocolate, no fried foods, no meat, and no anything else with fat in it...I am not really excited.

Upside here is I will probably lose weight.... That is the only upside however. So I'll keep you updated on if the problem stops.



Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

:( i hope it works...but you know, if it does, then you'll never be allowed those foods :-P so maybe that's a bad thing? haha. i dunno. :-\

Tim Parenti said...

Aw, I hope they figure it all out... Until then, hang in there.