Sunday, March 12, 2006

Shoutouts to My Mission Group

These are my shoutouts about how much I absolutely LOVE all of the people that went on the mission trip.

Lets go with the random order I have in my previous post listing all of the people going on the trip.

Laurel: Well according to the list I'm first...I'm great haha, just kidding ...sorta lol. Where is my modesty! Well how about I just skip my shoutout to myself.

Barb +Mark: My mom and step-dad! Well really what else can I say about them I love them. I know them very well lol. It's nice to have people at home that I can talk to about the trip. They are post-trip support. I love 'em.

Ryan: Ryan is great. I've said all this about Ryan before but I shall say it again. I felt like he was my older brother on the trip, anytime I started to even fathom the thought that I might not be good enough he was there putting his arm around me telling me that I was doing great. I love Ryan He is so sweet I'm glad that he and Anna are getting married because...

Anna: Just like Ryan, Anna is great, she was so much fun on the trip. Ever need a smile, go and talk to Anna. Always has a joke. I was so worried when she got sick! Everytime I was on Anna's team I think I had just as many laughs as I got work done, that was a lot of work...that was a lot of laughs. Anna was like my older sister, (when older sisters are nice, cuz I know they aren't always however much they try) Anna was a great emotional support throughout the trip, I love her sooo much and I miss not seeing her everyday! I love Anna.

Chanel: Chanel and I had so much fun together, her filming and me acting silly for the camera. We also had a bit of crazy fun in the golfcart! Lots of great times, playing Uno with Dylan, and Scrabble, and just plain talking and being together. I wish we saw each other more! I love Chanel.

Simone: This trip really brought out Simone's outgoing personality, we had fun. It was great working together, and I loved all the laughs we had and cleaning out the house of AJ's son. That was such a great project, such a great day! I love Simone.

Penny: It was great that Penny came on the trip. Everyone was so proud of you quitting your smoking. Everyone grew on this trip, but that was a big accomplishment. It was nice being with such a spiritual person, that had such a love for God. I so enjoyed the time I spent on your team throughout the trip. I love Penny.

Richard: It was nice getting to know Richard better. Still more quiet than most of the group. But when he did talk it was always interesting, funny, and truthful that he said. I'm glad you didn't fall off the steep roof, even though they untied the rope. LOL I love Richard.

Marlaena: Our spiritual leader, you helped us sooo much! Praying for, and with us, and reading bible verses, God spoke through Marlaena in strong ways, we wouldn't have made it through the trip without her guidance. I love Marlaena.

Linda: Linda is a quiet and hard worker. Getting to know her was so interesting, seeing linda normally so quiet it was great talking to her on the plane rides and on the trip. I love Linda.

George: Ah George. Probably the most intelligent man I have ever met. George knows everything about everything. It was so interesting, talking to George, in english and in french. Wow, not in this world is there a more interesting man. I love George.

Ginny: How to describe Ginny, hard working, smart, funny. Ginny worked non-stop and even though she was skilled at all the work, she still put up with all of the inept people (like me) when we were clueless. I love Ginny.

Kyle: Kyle is so quiet normally, and that is understandable considering that he can't tell us about his job without killing us afterwards :-P lol. It is so nice now, knowing Kyle better. I love Kyle.

Sue: "When you are on Sues team you may not get much done, but you'll sure have fun!" -Sue's slogan. We did have a lot of fun, although we also got a lot done too, we just had fun while we worked. I loved working with Sue on Wednesday, we did soo much and we had fun, and we sang, and we were almost blown up! What a great trip! I love Sue.

Glen: Glen is so nunny! Is that the correct spelling...hmmm who knows? Glen was a riot the entire trip, lots of laughs and inside jokes around Glen. And he was pretty good and didn't need to be slapped like we were warned he might :-P lol. Our car rides were so fun! I love Glen.

Dylan: O goodness Dylan. The youngest on the trip. Dylan was great. Lots of fun, lots of work. Even though he didnt like it when anyone in our group sang. And even though he thought we were all weird and wouldn't talk to us before the trip. O well I still love Dylan.

Those are my shoutouts to my MS trip buddies! In case you couldn't tell by reading that I LOVE THEM! (obviously!)


Luv ya all!

2 comments:

sp said...

we love you too laurel! thanks for the shout-out.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i guess that makes anna and ryan my aunt and uncle, since your my mother?