Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Course Selection Time

This is the time of the school year where we are all handed 'Course Selection Guides' (CSG)and forms, and asked to pick our classes for next year. I love school, but I must say that this is one of my highlights of the schoolyear, picking next years classes.

In eighth grade, the first time we chose our classes I chose classes for all four years of highschool and every year I look at the new CSG and adjust the classes I thought I wanted to the classes I want now. This coming year I am planning on taking the following classes:

  1. AP English
  2. (Honors) FST
  3. (Honors) Chemistry
  4. (Honors) French 4
  5. (Honors) American History 2
  6. Concert Choir
  7. Psychology (1 semester)
  8. Sociology (1 semester)
  9. Gym (1 semester)
  10. Study Hall (1 semester)
  11. Foods and Nutrition (1 semester)
  12. Basic Foods and Nutrition (1 semester)
I'm hoping that next year will be as interesting as this year was/is.



Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

you are taking so many freaky honors classes. i'm going to start callin you a freaky genius too.

Tim Parenti said...

Adding that up, that fills nine periods a day all year...aren't you going to eat?