Friday, February 10, 2006

Mississippi Mission

Tomorrow morning Saturday February 11, 2006; I leave for Gulfport Mississippi for 7 days with a group of 16 other people. We are rebuilding houses from Hurricane Katrina, and bringing Hope to that area. This is a very stressful night, finding everything that we need to pack and then packing it without forgetting anything is hard enough without items going missing which they have. Fortunately most of these items have been recovered. I would ask you all reading this blog to think of me and the other sixteen people taking this trip. Please pray for us to have a safe and effective trip. The list of people going on this trip are as follows:
  1. Laurel S.
  2. Barb D.
  3. Mark D.
  4. Ryan D.
  5. Anna S.
  6. Chanel S.
  7. Simone S.
  8. Penny L.
  9. Richard L.
  10. Marlaena C.
  11. Linda L.
  12. George B.
  13. Ginny D.
  14. Kyle A.
  15. Sue P.
  16. Glen B.
  17. Dylan D.
So those are all the people whom are going to be in great need of prayer in this upcoming week. So now I shall go back to packing, panicking, and praying. I love you all! Please show me your love by praying for me for at least 5 minutes of your time! Thank you, I appreciate it greatly! You have no idea!

Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Miles C. said...

see you when you get back!