Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Island

Yes I have an island. At lunch one day my friend mentioned Johnny Depp, and how he owned an island. I said that i wanted an island too. So with some help from my friends I was able to create my island. Do you want to hear about it...o good I'm glad!

The name of my island is: Feyland
I am the Queen of Feyland my official name is Queen Colista Laurel Lorelei Cytheria but I am called Queen Colista or Queen Laurel for short.
Feyland is located in the sky between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
Feyland is the shape of a star, and from the ground it looks like a cloud, all the sky around Feyland is water, (why else would the sky be blue?)
In the center of Feyland is The Château des Rêves which means Castle of Dreams and that is where I live along with a few other people that have not been decided yet.
When looking at a map of the island the uppermost point of the star is Miles Cove, which is where Miles lives it is the most beautiful beach area on the island, and almost every night there is a party on Miles Cove.
The main attraction in the northwestern point is Charlottes Pools. This is a series of pools, all different shapes and sizes that Charlotte watches over.
In the southeastern point there is a mountain called Ninja Mountain, The leader Ninja of Ninja Mountain is Jaime Scott, and he lives there with his band of Ninjas.
In the northeastern point there is a village called The Village of Trance.
In the southwestern point there is a village called The Village of Dusk, this village is renowned for its beautiful arts and architecture. This point is said to be most beautiful at dusk.
Feyland is home to a Pirate Fleet which sails the waters all over the sky. The Queen of the fleet is Queen Tabitha Jessica, she and her crew have a dock at the Village of Dusk, but by invitation reside in special rooms at The Château des Rêves when they have landed to replenish stocks on the boat and rest for holidays.
Feylands colors are Rose Red, Vine Green, and Royal Blue.
The national animal is the Leopard. There are several Leopards kept inside the castle, and many throughout the island. All the Leopards in the Castle and inside the limits of the Villages of Trance and Dusk, Charlottes Pools, and Miles Cove, are tame.
The national Flower is the Rose, thus roses are grown in many places on the island.
I am sure there is more about my island that I am fogetting to mention so i might be sending updates about it occasionally! Enjoy what I've written about it so far!

Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

"Feyland is located in the sky between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
Feyland is the shape of a star, and from the ground it looks like a cloud, all the sky around Feyland is water, (why else would the sky be blue?)"


So that's why it's always so cloudy in Youngstown... j/k