Sunday, March 26, 2006

Boston Market

Today my family and I ate at our local Boston Market restaurant, and I must say we were very disappointed. We have always loved Boston Market for its high-quality, natural food. We especially liked the mashed potatoes, because they are actual potatoes, not the mix that comes in a box, type of potatoes. That was one of our favorite parts of Boston Market. Today the potatoes were different, they tasted fake. This highly disappointed us. My mom approached the manager and my mom was informed that they were now using less preservatives, so that the potatoes would be more natural...we are highly doubting this. No matter what the case is, we were deeply disappointed, I have sent an email to the Boston Market company with our complaint, saying that I would like a response. I'll tell you the response when I get it.

Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i've never been to boston market. at least not that i remember.