Monday, February 06, 2006

I believe

  1. I believe in the one and only God
  2. I believe in fairytale/happy endings
  3. I believe in Love at first sight
  4. I believe that there is good in all people
  5. I believe that the key to happiness is to Love and be Loved
  6. I believe that true Love is like a mixture of chocolate, roses, and glass; it is sweet, beautiful and fragile (and can hurt when broken)
  7. I believe that you will only find true Love when you know that it exists
  8. I believe that doubters are those whom have refused to believe in Love because they are afraid of being hurt, and thus they have abandoned Love which in turn has abandoned them
  9. I believe Love conquers evil, Love conquers hatred, and most importantly Love conquers rationality
  10. I believe that Love is the reason for our existance and because of that we should all Love more

What do you believe? Do you agree with me?

Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Somehow, I knew Craig would pick those...

I believe in most of them to some degree, but I don't think I agree with any one of them 100%...some of them 99.9%, but none 100%.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i can somewhat agree to some of them.
to move text type (without spaces) < marquee >