Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sweet 16

Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Happy Birthday to Laurel!
Happy Birthday to Me!

Bonne Fete a Moi!
Bonne Fete a Moi!
Bonne Fete a Laurel!
Bonne Fete a Moi!


So Yes, Today is my 16th Birthday! Happy Birthday to me! Whoh Go sweet sixteen! hehehe!
Yes so I'm excited, and really wouldnt you be too!
Oh and for those of you that didn't see me today, my hair is very very short.
Although after the 20 million compliments I got on it I like my hair now, I still think a half inch longer will be better but we shall see.
Luv ya all!

Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Yay! Laurel's 16 now!

Happy birthday!

Lexi Elizabeth said...

your hair is really short. cute and flirty and sexy and...something else. :-P happy sixteenth!!!!! that's like...really old laurel. i don't know if i can talk to someone that much older than me. :-P haha. jk, i <3 you! haha.

Miles C. said...

yeah...its pretty short like crazy. but its nice. Happy bday, and dont terrorize the roads!