Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whats up

Does anyone even read this anymore? I haven't posted since the middle of my Christmas Break!

So, I'm sure you are all wondering what i'm up to. Lets see...what has happened since I last posted.

I'm 19 now!!! YAY ME! My birthday was pretty fun, but it was on a Monday, so there really wasn't too much celebrating because as everyone knows Mondays are awful.

My class schedule isn't too bad this semester, it is more demanding than last semester because all of my classes have mandatory attendance and I have an 8am class 2 days a week and an 8:30am class 2 days a week, but I'm managing.

Rose, my roommate, goes home almost every weekend which leaves me very lonely but it does provide lots of time for me to catch up on work and to even get ahead on some work.

This weekend, for example, I have gotten loads of work done! I finished all 10 hours of my work this week on Friday instead of my normal doing it all on Saturday and Sunday. I finished and submitted my homework for my BUS 102 class which is due on Tuesday. I had to complete two informational interviews with people in a field I would be interested in and then I had to complete a one-page reflection on each of these and then submit them online.

I have almost finished my essay for my WRA class which is due on Wednesday. I have a rough draft and I have been making my way through it adding details and perfecting it. I plan to have that done tonight so I can email it to my teacher for one last look-over before I have to submit the final copy. At the moment I am working on an assignment for my HB 265 class in which I have to write a report on 4 restaurant inspection results. This assignment is due March 5th but its something that is fairly easy and the writing doesn't need to be as perfect as in my WRA class because my HB 265 teacher has English as her second language and her grammar is far from perfect. So, though it is due ages from now, I'm doing this to give me a break from my other work while I am still accomplishing things.

I have an Economics test on Tuesday which I need to study for, but I have yet to do that. I will probably start studying for that tonight and then on Sunday I will do most of that studying.

Anyways, I have been keeping very busy. I have Greek Week coming up soon. A week from today is Relay for Life!!

The good thing about college, I'm never legitimately bored. I always have things I can and should be doing.

Anyways, I just thought I would give a quick update, forgive any spelling or grammar errors, I typed this very quickly.


Procrastination...what?

7 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! And good for you, keeping up on your schoolwork!

Hope your birthday was a great one!

Anonymous said...

I read it, and almost got sick of seeing the same post over and over again. I'm really happy that you are keeping up and working ahead!

It sounds like you are having fun too!

Take care,

Aunt Beverly

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! Although I haven't had much time to check blogs lately, I notice it's been nearly two months. While I certainly don't expect you to pick up blogging every day, a post every once in a while would be nice... you know, before you get too busy with finals and stuff.

soreces

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! Now that you're in Florida, you should post stuff about your time there for all of us to see.

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! And now that it's 2010, I'm getting really tired of starting every comment here with that sentence!

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! Although I'm starting to wonder if I should...

Tim Parenti said...

I still read this! Grrr....