Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Weekend Fun


So, I told you all about my classes, but I don't want anyone to think that it is all work and no play here. College is definitely fun. I've made a lot of friends, I told you about my roommate Courtney, but I don't think I mentioned anyone else. One person, whom I have become very good friends with is Rose. First of all I LOVE her name. Roses are beautiful and wonderful and so it is such a good name. Rose's room is two doors down from mine. She has a boyfriend named Justin. Rose and i have a lot of fun together, we are both similar in many ways. We often say the same things and when we talk about our boyfriends or things like that we are always saying "oh yeah thats the same thing with me". Justin and Jaime would probably get along very well, so that could be good.


After class last Friday Rose and I decided to go get our nails done. I had never gotten my nails done before so I thought it would be a fun thing. We went to the mall and both got acrylic french white tips. I think they look really nice.



After we got our nails done we went out to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Rose is a vegetarian but she loves BWW, they have vegetarian things that she gets. After dinner we went to see a free movie on campus. We saw the movie Baby Mama. The movie was hilarious and we loved it. It was a happy ending type of movie, but in an odd and somewhat unexpected way. We laugh all the time now about things that happened in the movie. There were a lot of children there though...which wasn't the greatest. It is NOT a childrens movie. I don't know what the rating was, but it isn't a movie for little kids.
Every night we hang out pretty much. I haven't had too much homework yet so that hasn't been a problem.
Its been really hard not having Jaime here. I miss him so much. We try to talk a lot throughout the day, but it isn't enough sometimes. I love him.
I have to go to class now, but I'm sure I'll write more later. As always I urge everyone to get my address from my mom and then write to me!

Loving Everyone Always Forever

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Glad to see that you're making friends and having fun outside of classes. I must say that it's interesting the the two friends' names are Laurel and Rose. But there you go.

Um... your hand looks lovely in that picture. As does your friend's foot.

Have fun!

Barbara said...

Your nails look great