Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yikes

I haven't posted in such a very long time. I'm sure I've had things to say. The main problem is that every time I come close to writing on here I realize that it is writing this...or sleeping. As I usually get less than 6 hours of sleep it is a high commodity and thus the opportunity cost leads me to lean in favor of sleep.



So, to tell you how I am.



I'm suffering majorly from Senioritis. I thought I had Senioritis before, in previous years. But I was wrong. I developed it slowly, but it became a raging inflammation about two months ago. I have the strong urge to do...absolutely nothing. I am attempting to maintain my grades, but its difficult. I received my report card and I received 4 A's and 4 B's so that isn't too bad.



In English we had a very long tedious research paper to write. I finished that a while ago and it has long since been turned in but I just presented the oral section today. I was glad to get it over with, I was ready. Things like the English project seem to be the hurtles to jump over to get to the end of the school year. I am very ready for the school work to be over. I have so much that I would love to be able to do but I can't because school is in the way.

I have a very long list of movies that I need to watch because everyone else has seen them haha. I also have a long list of books I want to read soon. I will post these lists eventually.

The good news is I've gotten to see Jaime a whole lot. It makes me so happy to be with him. It doesn't matter whether we are building a puzzle, getting coffee, watching Buffy, or just driving around, we always have a wonderful time.

Oh! I almost forgot! I have contacts now! I am thrilled. I went to the eye doctor last tuesday to get new glasses and see if I could get contacts and they were like well lets get the contacts first and I said okay. The thing I didn't realize was that I would get them about two seconds later. I left that day with contacts in. It took forever the first time, getting them in and out. Now I am much faster though.

The contacts have also been improving my waking on time because I know I need to get my contacts in so I have to wake up at like 5:30 just in case it takes a while. Then because I always have extra time I get to do my makeup and my hair.

I want to write more...I actually wanted to do some homework too, perhaps I'll do it all tomorrow haha...or well...hmmm...debate debate debate...twitter, twiddle thumbs, hm hm hm.

Okay, I'm going to do at least a little bit of my homework, i'll try to do french first, since I have loads of that and then i'm going to go to BED because I have a doctors appointment and eye appointment tomorrow, and then i work from 4-8.

Love Because You Are Loved

5 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Yikes! I went from 18 March to 21 April without a post... you went from 17 March to 22 April... haha. It really has been a while, hasn't it?

Oh, and I knew you couldn't have had senioritis in previous years. You just had... whatever it is when you're run down, and possibly within a week of ending a major chapter in your academic career. I don't know if it has a name. I just know I'm there!

Thanks for writing this and keeping me up to date, even if it means I had to procrastinate on my own work to read it.

VOTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I 'm glad both of you are posting, although I know you can't be JUST studying, it is good to hear about your lives and fun you're having.

And, I already voted today!

rjbaxter said...

I'm glad to hear you have senioritis ~ I would be worried if you didn't!
I voted too!

Jana

x said...

okay so if juno is on your list of movies to watch--don't. it was SOOOO over-hyped for as terrible as it was!
okay have a good life as a senior :)

Tim Parenti said...

So, how's your senior doing? Still inflamed?