Monday, March 17, 2008

Life

Life has been absolutely crazy...and yet none of you are informed. How does it feel to be so ignorant to the happenings of my life? Well, do not fear, I am about to divulge all...or no...not all... but more like a few of the major things that have been going on lately. For example...


Musical is now over... :-(
That makes me sad. I LOVE Musical. It is by far my favorite school activity. I have been a member of the musical for the past four years. We performed My Favorite Year, Beauty and the Beast, Thoroughly Modern Millie, and now Fiddler on the Roof. Fiddler was an awesome show to do I enjoyed every bit of it. But out of all the things I love about Musical the thing I love the most is meeting so many wonderful people. I have made so many friends through musical over the years, this year being no exception. I met some new people, as well as strengthened some friendships that I had before.

Another sad thing...

I broke up with Jaime.
Jaime and I had been dating four months, and I truly to love him, but there were so many things that I had trouble bearing. Such as trust and jealousy issues. But I think those issues were mainly rooted in some problems Jaime has been having. Anyone who knows him knows that he acts a bit bipolar at times, well he will be going to therapy beginning Monday to talk to a therapist and get help for being bipolar. This, he tells me, should stop a lot of problems, and he was listing things he wants to work on. No matter what Jaime and I will always be good friends. We always have a lot of fun together and that is the important thing.

Michigan State University
I know many of you...in fact probably most of you... know that I will be attending MSU in the fall. I am very excited for this because it will be really fun having this new opportunity, this new life. I'm also very worried though. I know that I have no problem making friends. Making friends will not be an issue at all. But I'm really sad to leave all my friends behind, I hope that I can stay in touch with them. I know I'll have to come back and see the Spring Musical, and see my friends when I'm home for break, the friends graduating with me and those staying in high school.


France
I've mentioned this before but it has been a while so I will refresh your memory. I'm going to France with a group from my school. We are leaving June 22, and we will be returning 10 days later. I am sooo excited for this trip. The reason I am mentioning it now is because all of my trip is paid for already so I will be making no more payments! Yay!


Love Because You Are Loved

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Glad to hear musical went well.

Glad to hear your breakup isn't breaking you up.

Glad to hear things are looking up for college friend-making.

Glad to hear the France trip is a done deal.

Glad to hear that 13+9+4=26 cups of coffee, not 25.

Glad to hear that you're still 17 in your header, despite the fact that you've had an 18th birthday.

And last....

Glad to hear from you, period!

...

I'm flying today, and as such, my Tuesday will be 26 hours long... more on that in a post on my blog soon, or look at my announcement bar.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I missed your musical this year. I really enjoyed all the others. I'm glad you had so much fun.

I still have friends from high school. We don't talk on a weekly, or even monthly basis. But, when we get together it is like no time has passed. Good friendships are like that.

I'm excited for your trip to France! It must be extra exciting to be all paid, so all there is to do now is pack and go!

Aunt Beverly