Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Princess

I want to be a princess. I love Disney. Everyone knows that I love Disney. But I want to be a princess so much. I know that won't happen because there are no princess' in the United States and I would never marry someone just to be a princess. But, I want to be a princess. I want a castle, and I want the beautiful dresses...I want the dream come true.

Disney has turned a few rooms in Cinderellas Castle into a suite. So now, every night they pick someone that is staying at a Disney resort to stay at Cinderellas Castle for the night, it is completely random they say. The suite is phenomenal.
Click here for more details about the suite.

That suite would be any girls dream.

If I have time I've decided that I would like to buy a tiara before my birthday and then i'll wear it on my birthday. I would love that.

Anyways, this was just a random post, because all night I've been telling Chris about how much I would love to be a princess.

I told David Thomas, one of my favoritest guys ever, and he told me that he would like to be a pirate, he said that he would capture beautiful princess' like me! (hehehe)


Well, thats all for now,

Love, from Your Princess

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

"For residents of Canada, a mathematical skill-testing question must be correctly answered to win any prize."

What? To make sure there aren't any dumb Canadians winning?

I'm sure it's just some sort of national law up there.