Saturday, December 16, 2006

Matt

So I met this guy, his name is Matt. If you read Andrea's Blog you probably have heard about him. I met him through her. It is quite interesting talking to Matt, he is a very fun person and we always have interesting conversations. Though they are not always thoroughly pleasant. Meeting Matt has made me learn a lot of things about myself. For starters I am a very opinionated person. I am very willing to defend things I believe, and depending on what it is I can become very fired up defending my views, whether there is any chance of changing the persons mind or not.

Sometimes it is kind of refreshing to talk to Matt because he is a Christian and I enjoy talking to people that believe the same things that I do. Sometimes it is hard because we clash ideas about that too, but in the end we both seem to learn.

Throughout every disagreement that we have we manage to remain friendly, which is somewhat miraculous in itself. Matt has made me humble myself many times. I have fought him almost to the death over disagreements and then sat back and thought and realized that I acted rashly and judgemental, and I would apologize. Apologizing is difficult after agreements because it is admitting being wrong about something. I will never relinquish my beliefs but I can admit being wrong about things, and Matt has helped me to do so.

I'm not truly sure what he thinks about me, I would hope that he thinks good things. I know that right after our disagreements he sort of resents our friendship. But I also think that he knows that I am sorry when I hurt him, and that I truly do like him, and I think that he likes me too.

Anyways, Matt is a very fun person to talk to when we are not fighting. He is smart, and a hard worker (he's doing his eagle project now and everyone should know that it is a lot of work). And as much as I disagree with him I really like him.

~~~~~

I'm thinking that maybe I should write blog posts about more people that I am friends with. Who wants to be next?
Loving Everyone Always Forever

1 comment:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

you're a cheater copy cat girl.

but i still like you.