Monday, July 10, 2006

The Bossy Little Girl at Wendy's

So, on Sunday my mom, both my little sisters, and I went to Wendy's for lunch. We had planned on going to Boston Market/Einstein Bros. but we couldn't because their power was out. When we arrived at Wendy's I told my mother my order and then Leah and I went to find a seat. We were sitting there patiently, my mom brought the food and we sat down and started eating. Soon after a little girl that was 5 years old came over with her little sister, who was probably 2. The older sister brought a highchair and set it near the table behing ours. Then she moved one of the tables four chairs away. The little two year old climbed up on the normal chair and sat there looking cute while her older sister started yelling at her. The older sister, and mind you she is only five was saying "No, don't sit there! You have to sit in the highchair!...I'm going to go tell grandma and she is going to be so mad at you! ....Move, you aren't allowed in that chair, you need to be in the highchair." The little girl just sat there, the older sister tried to pick the girl up and mover her to the highchair, but when she attempted this the little girl just said "ow, ow, ow, ow" over and over again until the older girl put her back down to the floor.

Then the older sister started yelling again. My mom turned around and we said hi to them, my mom told her, in a nice friendly voice, I think your grandma would be ok with her sitting in that seat. The little girl informed my mother that it would not be ok, and that she would get food all over her. Then the girl went back to telling her younger sister to get in her seat. My mother then said to the older girl "You're a little bossy aren't you" The girl looked at her and said no, and went back to telling her sister what to do, then the older sister went to tell her grandmother what was happening and my mom said to her, "Does your grandma like tattle-tails?" The girl just looked at my mother and walked away. When she came back she told the little girl that grandma said she was coming soon. The older sister looked very smug about this. The little girl completely ignored her older sister and just smiled at us and sat there looking cute the entire time.

There was more I could say about these two little girls, but the conclusion is basically me thinking that I am really glad that I don't have to babysit them! That would be very difficult. LOL



Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

wendy's=love.

but anyways, that little girl is bossy, and i can't believe your mom said all that. my mom would never intrude on someone else's kids like that. at least, i don't think they would.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

she* (at least i don't thinkg she would.

Tim Parenti said...

Yes; babysitting these girls would be awful. But, it's kind of cute, too.

No... I changed my mind. It's just sad.