Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Andrea

Andrea and I always have so much fun talking to each other, we talked on the phone today, she was supposed to call me and ask a question and then call her mom right back...we spent about 20-30 minutes on the phone. It was great we talked about yearbook, and some random stuff, and our last conversation, she read my blog post out loud and we were laughing sooo hard when she read the little parts of dialogue I had at the bottom from our last conversation is. We both had tears from laughing so hard.

And now Andrea and I have been talking for a while, she is the only reason I'm still up, which is nice because I'm actually getting stuff done! lol. But Andrea and I say really odd and funny things when we talk to each other and she just said something that made me laugh and I thought that if I had a page of shoutouts that would be a quote under it.

Andrea:"laurel I really suck at dialogue...and it's strange because i'm good at talking"

So yeah, this is my shoutout to how amazing my best friend is....and how great that quote is.



Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i absolutely love you laurel <33333

qlexxc...i like the use of letters that are hardly ever used normally.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

laurel, it's not like you to not update. tell us about your 1000 trips or something.

Tim Parenti said...

Indeed. It's a good thing that you have such a good friend who "less-than-threes" you. LOL.