Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sickness

Well, today I was sick twice, after lunch and after dinner, I really dont have a reason to be sick, there was a little yellow dye in my drink at lunch, but nothing was out of place at dinner, I made sure to eat only things I was supposed to. I think there must be some underlying cause that all of my doctors are missing, i've had 3 different doctors opinions, my pediatrician, my naturologist, and my chiropractors, and yet I am still having issues, this is not right...

If i have issues tomorrow I'm going to see my pediatrician...maybe someone will figure out whats wrong with me!



Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Aw, poor Laurel! Get well soon...

Lexi Elizabeth said...

laurel you're problem is that you're not allowed to eat anything. you're allergic to food.

Miles C. said...

Laurel's an alien, and can't eat human food! Maybe you're sulfur based or something, and the carbon is killing you...


haha...I hope you get better!