Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Concert

This is just a short post about my chorus concert. It was excellent the singers as usual were all amazing, (I guess I am including myself there as I did sing in the concert.) Our version of Three Little Maids from a Gilbert and Sullivan musical called the Mikado, was hilarious, very entertaining, we looked very silly and cute, just as intended with the crazy choreography and the japanese fans.

To all those that attended, I hope you enjoyed. To all those that were not in attendance due to the fact that I didn't really advertise it, I'm sorry, please forgive me, I should have let you know, as I know I would have liked you to have been there!



Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i had a lot of fun at the concert. :-D

Tim Parenti said...

Yeah, I couldn't have gone anyways; I've got a senior project to present in less than two hours!

But I should have liked to have been there...