Thursday, May 11, 2006

Committee Chair

I decided that it would be nice to get more involved in NHS, so I decided to apply to be a committee chairperson. I filled out an application and then they set me up for an interview. The interview went sooo well. I had answers to all the questions and we all got along really well and laughed some. I was told they would call me tonight to tell me the results.

I got the call and they told me that they were about to give me the position when they saw that I was going to be a Yearbook Editor, and to be an editor I need to be in a special homeroom. But the problem is that to be a committee chairperson I need to be in the tutor room homeroom...so i had to decline the position...and that makes me sad...I don't know if that is the best thing to do for college applications.

Oh well, I hope it will all work out for the best.




Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i think it would've been your better interest to the the NHS committee chair thing, but to tell you the truth, I'm glad you picked yearbook, because i don't know if i would've kept with it if you had to drop it.

Tim Parenti said...

You have to apply for committee positions?!? We'll take some of your rejected applicants!!! We have to literally beg to form a small committee of four half the time. Oh, well.

Miles C. said...

The only reason that we don't have to beg, TJ, is that all the current sophmores don't know what a terrible job it is! IT BAD! TRUST ME! HALF THE PEOPLE QUIT HALFWAY THROUGH THE YEAR!