Thursday, April 13, 2006

First Day of Break

Today was our first day of Easter (Spring) Break and it was soooo much fun. To start the day I went to go get my learners permit...and i passed that test but I forgot one essential thing...my social security card, so now i have to bring back a form and my social security card to get my permit... then Charlotte, Pat, Miles, Kaitlin, Chris, and I went out. We started by going mini-golfing, and then we went to Century 3 mall, while at the mall Miles bought a cowboy hat, and we had lunch, walked into the weirdest and coolest stores, We also took pictures in those photobooth things at the mall that takes four pictures of you and gives you two copies of each so each person can have one, Miles and Kaitlin went first, then Chris and I, and then Pat and Charlotte. The pictures turned out really cute!

After the mall we all went to Dairy Queen had icecream and then we dropped Chris and Pat off and the rest of us came back to my house. We hung out, talked a lot, took lots of pictures. Miles picked me up (wow he is really strong!) and then charlotte left and it was just Miles, Kaitlin and I until they left around 8:30. We decided that it was really fun and we have to hang out again.


Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

Yay, Easter break! That means you're in my area. (In fact, you're sitting right next to me!)