Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Little Bunny

This post is in response to all the questions about my post on January 25, 2006

Chris and I were talking on the bus ride up to Jumonville and he told me to stop thinking. I looked at him like he was crazy and told him that I can't stop thinking, there is too much random stuff going on in my brain to stop. He told me to try, so I sat there biting my lip trying not to think of anything. After a few moments Chris started to laugh at me and he said "And a little bunny hops away", and I was like HEY! and I burst out laughing. So now any time I say something that Chris thinks is particualry 'Blonde' he says "And a little bunny hops away" meaning that I'm not really thinking at that moment. And so now anytime I'm having trouble thinking of something I think of the little bunny hoping away.... When I wrote that post I couldn't really think of anything to write about thus, I told you exactly what I was thinking.

The little bunny hopped away....




Luv ya all!