Monday, December 19, 2005

In answer to Andrea (Lexi Elizabeth)

This post is going to be changing every few days until I am actually asked all 10 questions but I figured I would start answering them now!




1. Who do you hate, and don't say no one. If truly no one, then who is your least favorite person?...Well not really I don't really have the ability to hate people because as soon as I say or think that I hate someone I start to rationalize that I don't really hate them, or even dislike them all that much. So my least favorite person would be ummm well probably Mr. Campion, my orchestra teacher for 7th-8th grade. He was really mean, and he smoked, and so yeah.

2. Are you ever going to finish your story about the orphanage?...Yeah about that, you know with all the school work and afterschool activities, etc. it is really hard to keep up this site, I am working on the next section and it will be up eventually, I am going to wait until I have two more chapters until I post the next one that way I can post one and then a few days later post the next and then hopefully soon after post the one after that...lol

3. What is your weak point? meaning, what are you the worst at? it can be anything from sports to acedemics to family life to anything!... My weakest point hmm I'm not really sure but I suppose I still have to answer lol, I think that the thing that I am worst at is realizing that not everyone is going to like me. I fool myself into my delusional world where everyone likes me all the time and I like everyone else. I am normally able to maintain the likeing everyone else part, but the hard truth and reality is that not everyone is going to like me and grasping that concept is what i am the worst at. Not to say that there are not twenty million other things that I am bad at. LOL

4. What are you going to be doing over your christmas break?...Well I think I'm probably going to open lots of presents, hang out with my boyfriend, go to erie to visit my family and I think that is probably all.

5. What is going to be your new years resolution? if you don't know yet, what ideas do you have? ... Well unless I think of something better it is just going to be to lose weight. But I really want to figure out a better one than that. If anyone has any suggestions for me I would gladly listen to them

6. Would you consider chris your that boy? explain....I would most definatly consider chris my 'that boy' lol, (for those who don't understand that comment it is an inside joke), he's my boyfriend of course he is my 'that boy' lol.

7. If you had a chance to change just ONE thing about our government what would it be? and don't be like "Get rid of bush" or something. to change the government as in like the constitution.... If I could change one thing, hmmm, I think that I would make abortion illegal, I am a very strong advocate for life. I am very very against abortion. That is the one thing that I would change if I could only change one thing.

8. If you had to pick a musical for the school, what would you pick and what part would you be? (and more importantly, what part would i be :-P jk) and it can't be a show we've done or are about to do....Well this one is hard, my all time favorite musical is the one we are performing this year! Beauty and the Beast. But since you said I can't choose that one then I think that I would want to do lots darn I don't have a second favorite they all tie, hmm, well maybe Annie, I like that musical too, I would want to be Grace Farrell, she is Olver Warbucks' assistant. And Andrea you would be one of the orphans but I don't know which one.

9. In ten years you will be out of college. where do you plan to live?...In ten years I would like to be living in Disney World, i will be managing one of the resorts and I will be living there. That will be amazing won't it!

10. An alien came to this planet and asked you to describe it in ONE WORD. which word would you choose?... All right, one word to describe this planet, 'captivating'! LOL I think that whether you think this world is good or bad captivating is a suitable word.

Yay! I answered all ten questions! now on to bigger and better posts...well I guess if its better or not is your opinion and they may not be bigger...so whatever!

Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

(ref. 2): That's kind of what I did, waiting until I had three posts before I posted any...

ystewfmy

Tim Parenti said...

(ref. 4): Yay for visiting Erie!!!

But I hope you'll stop in Girard (wink, wink); I can't wait to finally see you...

vpkqz