Tuesday, December 13, 2005

10 Questions

Go ahead, 10 questions any questions you want and I promise that to the best of my ability I will answer them honestly, and truthfully. Any 10 questions, personal, impersonal, whatever you want. Ask me questions that you think that normally I might not answer completely honestly. Make me reveal my deepest secrets. So either E-mail me the questions ( bethelbrunette22@nescape.net ) or leave them as a comment and I will answer back in my next post.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Ask while you have the chance!




Luv ya all!

10 comments:

Miles C. said...

This sounds like you took this from someone elses blog, and tried to undercut her (or him) by adding two more questions.

Just kidding!

Lexi Elizabeth said...

well, i'll ask them as they come to me, but i'll make them real quickly, hopefully.
1. who do you hate? and don't say no one. if truly no one, then who is your least favorite person?

Lexi Elizabeth said...

2. are you ever going to finish your story about the orphanage?

Miles C. said...

Andrea, this could take a while at this rate.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

3. what is your weak point? meaning, what are you the worst at? it can be anything from sports to acedemics to family life to anything!

Lexi Elizabeth said...

4. what are you going to be doing over your christmas break?

5. what is going to be your new years resolution? if you don't know yet, what ideas do you have?

Lexi Elizabeth said...

6. would you consider chris your that boy? explain.
7. if you had a chance to change just ONE thing about our government what would it be? and don't be like "Get rid of bush" or something. to change the government as in like the constitution.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

8. if you had to pick a musical for the school, what would you pick and what part would you be? (and more importantly, what part would i be :-P jk) and it can't be a show we've done or are about to do

Lexi Elizabeth said...

9. in ten years you will be out of college. where do you plan to live?

10. an alien came to this planet and asked you to describe it in ONE WORD. which word would you choose?

Tim Parenti said...

Hmmm...nope. No questions. You're my cousin; I'd hope you'd answer anything I would ask in the future...

sghyo