Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tylenol...yeah Tylenol

In my entry entitled ‘Hospital’ I mentioned that I had taken Tylenol. During my trip I had my purse with me at almost every moment, and inside my purse I carried a small container of Tylenol (Since I myself often have headaches carrying Tylenol around is useful.) Anyways, it became sort of a joke though because anytime anyone made even the tiniest mention or complaint of a headache or other pain I asked, “Do you want some Tylenol?” If you attempt to count up the number of times I offered Tylenol it would amount to out twenty million (obviously an exaggeration but it makes my point). In any case not one time did anyone accept the Tylenol, but by the end of the trip, even though I knew it would not be taken I offered it, and got many laughs. It was my catch phrase. And for that reason it became all the funnier when I was writing the post ‘Hospital’ because after writing the word Tylenol, I stopped and looked at the word, and erased it…and I thought for a few seconds, wrote it again, and then slightly flustered I grabbed my purse and pulled out the Tylenol. Yes, it was okay, I had spelled it correctly…being my catch phrase you would think I would have the spelling memorized… but apparently not too well. So, Does anyone want a Tylenol?

Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

twenty million is a great exaggeration. and i can so see you offering everyone tylenol. haha