Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lopsided

Today during my examination at the chiropractors they did a few little tests to see where my 'pressure points are' and they checked my balance, and they tested to see if I could touch my finger to my nose with my eyes closed (not sure why they did that but I was able to do that so it was okay). Anyways after they did all that the woman told me to face the wall and stand up straight so she could check my posture. Overall my posture was fine...but there was one thing that she noticed, and that is that my left shoulder is naturally higher than my right shoulder. My shoulders are lopsided. I was not told whether or not that was good or bad. But it was interesting. Has anyone else noticed? After that I looked in the mirror and I realized that it is quite obviously lopsided. Now I know that anyone who reads this is going to look at that the next time they see me but there you go I'm lopsided.


Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

hey laurel, i'm not busy after three today, you wanna come over, maybe stand up straight? haha. i never noticed you were lopsided, i wonder if i am (it would explain a few things).