Monday, December 08, 2008

Finals

So...it has been forever since I last posted...sorry.

This week is finals week. I just took my first final, I have one tomorrow (Tuesday) and two on Wednesday. The one I took today was for my ISS class. Every MSU student is required to take two ISS classes, a 200 level and a 300 level. They are semipointless classes that everyone dislikes. My class isn't too bad in general, the topic is Human Resource Management. However, it is a rather difficult class. Fortunately my professor realized that he makes it difficult so he takes our final grade and curves it. I think that at the moment, though I'm not positive because not everything has been graded...I believe I have a 2.5 or a 3.0 that should be curved at least .5 up from whichever it is.

Tomorrow at 10am I take my French final. I'm not too worried about it, at the moment I have either a 3.5 or a 4.0 in the class and I think that I will do well on the final, I will definitely be studying hard tonight to be sure I am fully prepared.

Wednesday at 10am I have my Intro to Hospitality Business final, which I expect to 4.0 so I'm not concerned, and then at 3pm I have my Statistics final, I hope to do well on that, I think I should. I expect a 3.5 in the class, so we'll see!

After my finals are over my dad is driving me home to good ol' PA! I'm excited!
I came home for Thanksgiving of course, and that was nice, but it was almost a tease going home for such a short time. I'm excited to live at home and see my family and all that funness. I'm also going to miss all my college friends while I'm gone though!

Rose (my college bff) and I had bought cards at Barnes and Noble and we wrote christmas cards to a bunch of the girls in our hall and a few other special people! I'll miss seeing them all month, but i'm really excited to see all my highschool friends, and to see my highschool. I plan on dropping in and saying hi to a few favorite teachers.

Anyways, I realized that I hadn't posted in a really long time so I thought I would tell all this now before I start studying again!


Each Day is a Petal from my Enchanted Rose

No comments: