Tuesday, May 27, 2008

London

I do really need to write about my graduation party but at the moment I haven't really the time. I have noticed, however, that someone from London visits my blog a lot. They visit frequently enough that I know that it can't just be mere happenstance. I'm really beginning to wonder who this person...or these people are. I highly doubt anyone would come forward to tell me that they are the ones from London and all that, but I am awfully curious. Anyways thats my little notice of the moment that I thought I would share.

Loving Everyone Always Forever

1 comment:

Tim Parenti said...

Last time I mentioned a foreign visitor on my blog (because they happened to be my 6,000th hit), they left a comment... you never know...

Though it won't happen in the next few hours. It's 05:11 there.