Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year

Today is the first day of the new year and I have made several ...resolutions.
Coffee Counting:
The first thing I want to do is count the number of cups of coffee I drink in the year 2008. I got this idea from the musical Rent and so far I've had one cup of coffee...it was a caramel latte.
Hugs:
I'm also counting how many times I hug certain people...but that won't last long really. I also want to hug people more often, hugs are a good thing!

Size and Shape:
I also want to lose weight and get in shape so i'm hoping that can happen.
Be Organized:
Organization will be very important especially in college.
Don't Procrastinate:
I've been very good about getting my college application items in on time, I'm hoping to continue that trend in all my school work and other things.
Cutie:
Some comments have been made about my appearance and how I'm not girly. I thought that was ridiculous, this was a comment made from my manager and she isn't very nice sometimes. But either way, I want to look cute and pretty and girly. I want to look and act in a way that would make guys want to date me, even though I have a boyfriend right now, I can still want to look appealing to the opposite sex haha.
I think thats all. If I think of anymore I will be sure to add them. Wish me luck!
Love and Joy

6 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Just thought you'd like to know: I'm hit #5555.

I really should at least post some of my resolutions, but many of them are quite personal. I'm sure, though, I could find a few to share.

Lexi Elizabeth said...

i like the hugs one. but i already think you dress/act cute and girly and are very appealing to the opposite sex. so you're already doing very well on that resolution!

Jim Baxter said...

Has your manager seen your senior picture? I think not!! :)

Grandpa B.

Miles C. said...

"she isn't very nice sometimes"

It's okay...she smells like burn!

x said...

eww has your manager been living under a rock? you're cute. you're girly. and if you're not looking particularly cute one night it's probably because you have a line full of people who want to eat burgers and fries and you have to wait on all of them. argh! anyway, the counting coffee thing is kinda cool!! give us an update on it :)

Tim Parenti said...

How've you been coming on the hugs?