Friday, December 07, 2007

Sorry

I swear I will try to update this site more, I've so been letting my adoring fans down...

So...I've been accepted at Michigan State University (not to be confused with the University of Michigan) and also Penn State University, Main Campus. I'm going to go to MSU. I have that officially decided.

I was accepted into the academic scholars program at MSU which gives me $6000 and either $5000 for a semester abroad or $3000 for a summer abroad. I also live in a special dorm with the other academic scholars and I get the chance to be in Honors college next year.

I haven't been home much lately, I've gotten this thing called a life. It is really cool. I go out with friends all the time! I love it. And I get my homework done and stuff too!

So yeah, because I'm out so much I'm not on the computer a lot I don't blog much. I do promise to get the few posts out that I previously promised, and I also promise to give you continued updates on anything schoolwise.




Loving Everyone Always Forever

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is all exciting news! I remember my Senior year of high school being SO much more fun after college was decided on.

And, yes, you need to post more often so your adoring aunt can live vicariously through your experiences! :>)

Lexi Elizabeth said...

you make me wish i could be as smart as you so i can get money. :-\ oh well, good job!


sxxxq

TRIPLE X!

x said...

well as sad as i am to not have daily blog updates from laurel..it is definitely a good thing that you have a life haha :)
now that you're accepted you can enjoy senior year and have fun with friends and not worry about those anticipated/dreaded little white envelopes in the mail!!
yay laurel!
and it looks like you'll get to go abroad? awesome!