Monday, December 04, 2006

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday was my one year anniversary with the most amazing boy ever. Chris and I have obviously been dating for a year and it has been the most amazing year ever. I love him so much and I'm looking forward to another wonderful year. For our anniversary Chris made me a video that is now on youtube. I cried when I saw it, it is soo sweet, and it definitely shows how well he knows me! Click Here to view the video. So yes, that is my update. Simply stated I have the best boyfriend any girl could ever ask for!

Loving Chris Always Forever

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Yeah, that video was pretty cool.

I loved how you said, "yesterday was my one year anniversary..." and then in the next sentence said, "Chris and I have obviously been dating for a year." Um, yeah.

Tim Parenti said...

And also, I think I said this before, but congrats on 3,000 hits! You got it on 29 November at 02:22 ET. And yes, it was me. I think I was taking a breather from that monster paper...