Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Chocolate + Fries

Odd title right? Yeah it is.

That title describes lent for me. Those are the two things I have given up for lent. Chocolate and Fries. Now, I am nondenominational...so I wasn't really required to, or told to give up anything for lent. But I figured that it would be a good healthy thing to do. And anyone that knows me knows that chocolate by itself is the most important food group. I must say that not having chocolate has most definatly been a challenge.

I think that maybe this will break me of my addiction to chocolate. Who knows. All I can tell you is that I will be very glad for Easter to come. Chocolate bunnies and eggs will taste so sweet this year!


Luv ya all!

1 comment:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

laurel you need chocolate. it's good for the soul. and somewhat good for the heart :-P.

and besides, you're going CRAZY without it