Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Not for Forever, Longer

Umm yes, what to say. I wrote this poem a few days ago. You can guess to whom it is about. Not traditional rhyming poetry, but hey who said poetry has to rhyme. It doesn't rhyme, it flows! LOL yes, read it, good.
It has felt like forever since I've been in your arms
Yet that was only an hour ago
It has felt like forever since I said I loved you
Yet that was only a minute ago
It has felt like forever, every day goes by slowly
Yet we have only been together a few negligible months
Every moment I spend with you
Is a fragment of time that can hardly be measured
For it is so small
Compared to the forevers I spend without you
I want to spend a thousand forevers with you
Yet will that ever be enough time
A thousand forevers with you is like a minute going by
One lifetime is not time enough
For me to show you my love
One lifetime and beyond, that is what I need
Time, with you and me, to stop—
To leave us together
Not till the end of time
For with you and I time has ended
Not for forever
For forever is to short
Just to leave us together
That is what I want Together you and me, to never be apart


Luv ya all!

No comments: