Wednesday, August 24, 2005

There and Back Again ~ A Chicago Tale

Wow, Chicago was absolutely amazing! I am so sorry it has taken so long for this post to go up, life has been tres busy! As you know my mom and I took a mother daughter trip to Chicago, we started off not so great as our flight to Chicago was delayed two hours but we stayed cheerful, found some people to talk to and arrived in Chicago in no time...(technically not true, but you know what I mean!) After we arrived and dropped off our luggage at the hotel we started walking towards one of my favorite restaurants "The CheeseCake Factory" we then shared an appetizer, and each had a slice of cheesecake, we took half home to eat the next evening.

The next day was spent shopping. We walked so far, it was amazing how sore and tired you can get from walking, although we were both in flip-flops. Anyways that night we went to see the Blue Man Group perform. That has to be the absolute funniest thing EVER! If you have never seen them perform it is definatly worth the money. The rest of the trip was spent shopping, and visiting my moms cousin Kathy and her husband Mike. Kathy is 14 weeks pregnant so it was so exciting to see her. Although it would have been even if she hadn't been pregnant.

Then on Sunday we headed home and things turned to normal! All in all it was a fabulous trip! I love Chicago!

Luv ya all!

5 comments:

Lexi Elizabeth said...

sounds amazingly fun! i would never go on a mother/daughter trip with my mom. but i'm glad you did

Miles C. said...

Aww, now I jealous...I love the blue man group!

Miles C. said...

I saw that mistake as soon as I posted it...I'm******

Tim Parenti said...

Wow. Sounds like you had fun! And how is Kathy, seeing that she's related to me, too?

Laurel said...

Kathy is wonderful!