Friday, June 24, 2005

Blonde Moment

I was talking to Bob, who works with our youth group, and we were talking about the mission trip to West Virginia that we are going to on Sunday. He sent me a copy of the dress code on shorts and it said "Shorts are acceptable on the work > site as long as they are at least as long as the length of your arms to the > tips of your fingers" and I was like huh. Does that mean they have to be the length of my arm from shoulder to finger tips?...Thats crazy that would be about down to my ankles...and I sat there very very confused...for about five minutes, and I read through the dress code again this time it donned on me...OHHH. They mean that when I am standing there with my arms at my sides the shorts have to be to where my finger tips are...OHHH. I then felt very stupid. I went and told my parents and they looked at me like I was crazy. That didn't help much....ok I'm not that stupid...so you know...!
Luv ya all!

3 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Laurel,

You're stupid. J/K.
But definitely "blonde" at heart!

TJ
http://tjrandomness.blogspot.com

Miles C. said...

You scare me...

Lexi Elizabeth said...

omg laurel! hahahahaha! i started laughing out loud! when i read the first part, i thought you were joking, ya know? and then i..hahahaha!